Search This Blog

Friday, May 01, 2009

Retro Housewife Survival Guide - May Coupons

I had two great topics to write about, but I ran out of steam. Now I am shopping. Oh well. Woo Hoo! We just had an earthquake!

Daily Coupons
  1. Botanic Choice coupon code: Botanic Choice: $10 off any order of $25 or more! Enter Promo Code BCMAY at checkout. Expires 5/31/09


  2. Botanic Choice coupon Homeopathic Cold & Flu Formula - Only $5 - I'm looking for something to keep me and family from getting piggy pox.

  3. Lands End coupon code: Free Shipping Enter the Promotion Code MAY5 and the PIN 00008563 in the space provided. Coupon code expires on May 7th. Plus, Land's End is having some nice sales again.

    Lands' End Incthis is expired - but there are other nifty deals -20-30% off pants! 5/6

  4. Nutrisystem coupon: Save $100 with NutriSystem! Here's another Nutrisystem coupon for 2 free weeks of food. I was looking at swimsuits - which always makes me realize I could lose some weight. =(

  5. Medifast Diet coupon code: $50 off any purchase of $275 or more! Use Medifast Coupon Code: May31C good until 5-31-09

  6. $15 Off Veracity Sign Up Fee!
    Just got this in an email: "Veracity is offering a coupon code of $15 off for the month of May." Improve your credit rating and save money by taking advantage of this special offer. The Veracity coupon code for May is: VERACITYMAY This coupon code gives $15 off the sign up fee for Veracity Select and Platinum products. It expires on June 1st.

  7. Amazon.com coupon code: (Mother's Day Gifts..)
    Get 20% Off Spa Gift Sets Save An Additional 20% When You Purchase Two Or More Eligible Gift Sets Sold by Amazon.com. Use the following promotional code when you check out: MY9GIFTS. ends 5/31

  8. Amazon.com coupon code: Save $15 On Nature Valley Amazon coupon code for nature valley granola bars Save $15 when you spend $39 or more on eligible Nature Valley products sold by Amazon.com. Use the following promotional code when you check out: NATURVLY. See rules and restrictions.


  9. Amazon.com coupon code: Save Up To 30% On Lipton, All, Dove, And More Save up to 30% on everyday products, including Lipton, all, and more sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code MY9UNILE at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through May 31, 2009. See rules and restrictions.

  10. Amazon.com coupon code: Save $10 on Olay, Pantene, and More Save $10 when you spend $59 or more on any combination of eligible skin and hair care products, including Olay, Pantene, and more sold by Amazon.com. Use the following Amazon promotional code when you check out APR9PGSK - Doesn't say when it expires...

  11. Amazon.com coupon code: Introducing Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers: Save up to 30% - Save up to 30% on select Huggies Pure & Natural diapers sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code PUREO5O9 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Offer valid through May 31, 2009. See rules and restrictions.

  12. Amazon.com coupon code: Diapers! Earth's Best Diapers: Save Up To 25% Save up to 25% on select Earth's Best diapers sold by Amazon.com. Save 10% when you enter code EBDIAPER at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 25%. Offer valid through May 31, 2009. See rules and restrictions.

  1. Amazon.com coupon code: Free Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor Test Sticks Get free Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor Test Sticks when you purchase a Clearblue Easy Fertility Monitor sold by Amazon.com. To take advantage of this offer add both products to your cart. When you check out, enter the following code: CLEAR5O9. Offer valid through May 31, 2009, or while supplies last. See rules and restrictions.


  2. Amazon.com coupon code: 10% Off Similac Advance Earlyshield Save 10% when you buy any eligible Similac Advance Earlyshield products sold by Amazon.com. Use the following promotional code when you check out: EARLY5O9. Offer valid through May 31, 2009. See rules and restrictions.

  1. amazon coupon code for claritin Amazon.com coupon code: Save $10 on Claritin Save $10 When You Spend $29 Or More On Eligible Claritin Products Sold By Amazon.com. Use the following promotional code when you check out: MAY9CLAR. Offer valid through May 31, 2009. See rules and restrictions.


  2. amazon coupon code for hefty trash bags Amazon.com coupon code: Save $15 On Hefty Save $15 When You Spend $59 Or More On Eligible Hefty Products Sold by Amazon.com. Use the following coupon code when you check out: HEFTY5O9. Offer valid through May 31, 2009. See rules and restrictions.

  3. Amazon.com coupon code: Save $30 On Nova Ortho Medical Save $30 When You Spend $149 Or More On Eligible Nova Ortho Medical Products Sold By Amazon.com. Use the following promotional code when you check out: NOVAMAY9. Offer valid through May 31, 2009. See rules and restrictions.

  4. Old Navy coupon code: This coupon is for use IN STORE ONLY - you have to go there - I copied the text of the email and put it here: Print Old Navy Coupon Just print it out and carry it with you to an Old Navy store - it's for $10 off a $50 purchase - Not bad!

  5. Silhouettes coupon code: Shop Silhouettes and save 20% OFF your order of $100 or more! Use Coupon code AFF9PC10 at checkout.

  6. Sears coupon code: Save 50% Off Emerald Jewelry + Extra 10% Off! Coupon code: MAYBDAYS10 5/3-5/9

  7. Sears coupon code: Save an EXTRA 10% off Bedding, Bath, Housewares, Luggage, RTA Furniture w/ code CANNONHOME 5/3-5/9

  8. Sears coupon: Receive up to $200 FREE GAS with any LG Plasma HDTV purchase 5/3-5/9 (see site for details)

  9. Sears coupon code: Save an EXTRA $10 off $85 on Men's Workboots w/ coupon code WORKBOOTS10 at cart 5/4-5/16

  10. Sears coupon code: Online Only: Save $10 off Jewelry orders of $100 or more w/ code MOMSDAY10 at cart 4/26-5/10

No comments: