Search This Blog

Loading...

Monday, June 08, 2009

1924 The Thrifty Housewife - 3 P.M : Shoe Shopping Panel 8

Shoes for the thrifty housewife3:00 P.M.
Shoes For The Thrifty Housewife

Satins Patents Suedes





Daily Coupons
  1. Amazon coupon code: Earth's Best products coupon Save up to 30% on select Earth's Best products sold by Amazon.com. Save 15% when you enter code BESTEAR4 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 30%. Earth's Best: Up To 30% Off Offer valid through June 30, 2009.

  2. Amazon coupon code: Amazon Wrigley's coupon code Save 30% when you buy any eligible Wrigley's products sold by Amazon.com. Use the following promotional code when you check out: WRIGDEAL. Wrigley's: 30% Off Any Order Offer valid through June 30, 2009.

  3. Amazon coupon code: Amazon coupon codeSave up to 40% on select Kashi products sold by Amazon.com. Save 25% when you enter code KASHNTRL at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine the instant rebate with your Subscribe & Save order--bringing your total savings to 40%. Kashi: 25% Off Offer valid through June 30, 2009.


  4. Sears.com coupon code: Extra 10% off Men's Jewelry Use the coupon code MYDAD10A - Says this coupon doesn't expire...

  5. Sears.com coupon code: Extra $10 off $100 Men's Jewelry w/ coupon code FJ10D053109AS - also no expiration date
  6. Tons of Macys coupons , deals and sales

No comments: