Search This Blog

Loading...

Friday, June 26, 2009

Do Men Want To Marry Successful Women?

I just saw this question posed on eHarmony, so I thought I would pose the same question here. I think this is an interesting question - and obviously, in reality, each man will most likely have a different take on the subject.

Although, if you asked women the question:

Do women want to marry successful men?

90% would say yes and the other 10% would be lying. So, if you happen upon this page, and have a few seconds to spare, sound off to this question:


  1. Do men want to marry a career woman?



If you answer, please be so kind to indicate whether you are a man or a woman, and by career woman, I mean a woman with the ambition to reach the top of her chosen profession.


RH

No comments: