Dr. Tuttle needs to write a check and return this money.
Ventura CA 93061 Afin: Trudy Arriaga
Direct Mai! District FAQ Maiier Quantiiy: 38,655
Data Processing, Printing and Maiiíng Services 10,571.82 Print flyer - 8.5“ x 14" folded to 8.5" x 7": 4/4 color
Process voter for USPS mai! requirements Ink jet address brochure Deliver to District post ofñce
Postage presorted Standard (NP) $ 6,532.69
TOTAL DUE $17,104.51
Dr. Trudy Tuttle Arriaga needs to resign as superintendent of the Ventura Unified School District. Our own money is being used against us to convince people to raise taxes on homeowners, many of whom are on the brink of losing their home to foreclosure. How is this fair?
Diary Of Doing Something - Or, an example of what was the real reason behind the feminist movement - to keep busybody housewives and mothers from paying too much attention to what is going on in the community.
November 3rd, 2010 - The Morning After
- Located http://www.venturausd.org/ContactyourRepresentatives.htm page with email addresses of my representatives.
- Emailed all of the members of the Board of Supervisors asking for the removal of Dr. Trudy Tuttle Arriaga.
- Got highly annoyed when emails turned out to be decoy addresses: Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: Steve.Bennett@mail.co.ventura.ca.us Technical details of permanent failure: DNS Error: Domain name not found
- Picked up phone and called Supervisor Steve Bennet's Office -gave my speech about Dr. Trudy Tuttle Arriaga and her fuzzy understanding of what taxpayer monies should be spent on.
- Then called Linda Parks' office - nice lady listened patiently, took me seriously, and explained a bit about the bureaucracy structure.
- Called Steve Bennet's Office back - (proper school district) - was directed to call School Board 805 383-1900
- Called number, learned about Uniform Complaint Procedure but still not in right place for talking to person in charge of Superintendent Dr. Trudy Tuttle Arriaga. Learn that Debbie Golden 805-320-4633 - President of School Board is responsible for DTTA.
- Call Debbie Golden, give my speech, learn that she is about to get on the 405 freeway, we agree to talk later because very dangerous driving on 405 freeway and talking on phone. She did have the chance to tell me that the $17,000 of VUSD money was paid to purchase "Informational" materials relating to Measure H but since I am not a complete blathering idiot, I had to call BS.
- Just occurred to me that there is a great business opportunity in Ventura - we have no printing companies here! I mean, why else would Dr. Trudy Tuttle Arriaga use a printing service located in San Diego, California? I just phoned up Tony Turpin Associates at 619-521-1200 - got voicemail. Left message. I wonder how Dr. Trudy Tuttle Arriaga found Tony Turpin Associates, since this company doesn't even have a viable website yet.
- Below is a picture of Tony Turpin Associates, the printing business where Dr. Trudy Tuttle Arriaga spent $17,104.51 of taxpayer money to inform me about why I should cough up $95 per year for her to spend. How did Dr. Trudy Tuttle Arriaga find such an obscure printing company? There is no sign on the door of this printing company... I shall ask Dr. Trudy Tuttle Arriaga.
View Larger Map
- As luck would have it, Tony Turpin called me back just as I was about to press send. He was very nice and helpful, and it seems there is no smoking gun with the printer. So I zoom out with my google picture, because I decide it is maybe not so nice to post picture of person's house. I wouldn't like it, so slap my self on hand, and try to remember what he said about consultant Delfgod and company???? and "Campaign oversight commitee" Mr. Turpin says somebody will call me to discuss. Will wait for that call to see what happens.