“The sky is not burning, and to claim that it is amounts to journalistic malpractice…the press only promotes the global warming alarmists and ignores or minimizes those of us who are skeptical.” - Chemist Dr. Mark L. Campbell, a professor of chemistry at the U.S. Naval Academy in Annapolis, MD, who has published numerous studies in the Journal of the American Chemical Society on topics such as methane.
Memo To Californians: When you have lost your job due to AB-32, I hope you will hold those accountable who have been purposely lying to you about the necessity of this ridiculous farce; An air pollution law that doesn't even attempt to reduce real air pollution. That would have been something at least.
Starting with the newspapers you read, because they have been purposely withholding mounting evidence that this is indeed a hoax/plot of progressives to gain control over the US Economy. Only Californians were stupid enough to fall for it.
Awww... you shouldn't have! Our very own Cap'N Trade Program: Proposed California Greenhouse Gas Emissions Trading Program Now Available
Major program elements:
- Starting in 2012: electricity, including imports, and large industrial facilities (I already saw some of the benefits of this - in the form of much, much higher rates in Truckee, California - Our Electric Company had an out-of-state provider all lined up - nice low cost energy - but couldn't sign a contract due to Cap'nTrade - Oh Yeah...) Result: Higher Electricity Costs For You, and You, and YOU TOO! If you voted "NO" on Prop 23, IT IS YOUR FAULT.
- Starting in 2015: distributors of transportation fuels, natural gas and other fuels - SHOO BE DOOO HIGHER GAS PRICES FOR YOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!
- Program covers 360 businesses, representing 600 facilities UH-OH SPAGHETTIOS - I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO THEM...
- Initial cap in 2012 set at emissions forecast for that year.
- When scope expands in 2015, cap increases to include emissions from combustion of fuels
- Cap declines approximately 2 percent per year in initial period (2012-14); cap declines after 2015 approximately 3 percent per year
- Cumulative reductions needed 2012 - 2020 are 273 million metric tons of CO2 (MMTCO2e)
- 2020 cap about 15% below 2012 levels (I BET WE BEAT THAT 15% BY A MILE....BECAUSE NUTTIN GONNA BE HAPPENIN' IN KALIFORNIA - WE ALL BE CRYYYYIN - MAYBE WE SOLVE THE WATER PROBLEM THAT WAY...BONUS!)
PS: Click the title link for a list of many, many more "deniers" - aka real scientists who dissent with AGW.