State TotalsJerry Brown VOTES: 5,428,458 Or 53.8% Of Total Vote
- TOTAL EXPENDITURES 1/1/2010 - 10/16/2010 $25,301,643.22
- Spent $4.66 Per Vote -
- Outspent Chelene Nightingale 500/1
- TOTAL EXPENDITURES 1/1/2010 - 10/16/2010 $143,651,194.28
- Spent $34.88 Per Vote
- Outspent Chelene Nightingale 2489/1
Chelene Nightingale VOTES: 166,308 OR 1.7% OF TOTAL VOTE.
- TOTAL EXPENDITURES 1/1/2010 - 10/16/2010 $50,416.71
- Spent 30¢ per vote
PS Chelene Nightingale Came In 3rd Place - Not bad for a candidate with a budget of $50K - That's Thousand - who is deliberately ignored by the media, and who is denied access to the debates. Having Chelene in the debates (and for that matter the rest of the candidates) would have brought up important issues and exposed the canned blathers of the "two major contenders" for what they were. Whether or not you support any of the other candidates, don't you at least want to hear what your options are? They all apparently feel (Republicans, Democrats and the Messed Up Media) that the California Dodo cannot handle more than two versions of the same line. Is that true, Dodos?