As I think of stuff, I will add it here.
- Regards the US Constitution as the ultimate authority and the law of the land. Period. None of this "outdated" stuff, the guys that wrote that document and all that goes with it were some of the smartest people to walk the face of the earth. The more I read, the more evident this becomes. Anybody who says otherwise is trying to screw you over in some way, and what they are really saying is that they want to take your money, run your life and tell you what to think.
- Is willing to have an open, honest debate regarding our system of money. We need to have a national lesson on just how our monetary system works, who has control over it, who benefits from it and what we expect to achieve by it. I have a masters degree in economics and throughout my studies, the Federal Reserve system was presented as a given, the gold standard written off as archaic and a relic of the past. We are about to learn why this should not be the case, and we need to look at our system of money as a country because it is central to our well-being. Unless you are happy being controlled by the Banksters. I do not know at this point what the answer is, I am, much to my chagrin, painfully ignorant on this topic, but I do know enough about how things work to know that this should be issue number 1 of any political debate, because unless our money is sound, nothing else really matters much. I am trying to read the GAO Report on the Federal Reserve, so I will let you know what I come up with.
- Will start any campaign speech with the phrase: "My name is Blah Blah Blah, I am currently owned by .. (insert truthful list of shareholders - and I mean ALL CANDIDATES)". We know somebody owns you, we are not idiots, just tell us who and their ownership percentages and let us be the judge. I want this list updated in real-time and you should be able to access it at all times, as should we for that matter.
- NO LIARS. If caught lying to the American Public, you agree to face the firing squad. I volunteer to be part of that firing squad, and I can assure you I will use live bullets and sleep very well at night. I just need to learn how to shoot first.
- WILL UPHOLD AND DEFEND OUR LAWS - NO AMNESTY - if you want to import the entire population of Mexico and make them citizens, then tell us that, explain why you want to do this, respectfully debate the opposing arguments and then abide by the electoral result. That is how a free people in a democracy do things. It is the only fair and just way. If you try to lie to us, or mislead us in any way, then I urge you to read item 4 again.
- HATES, LOATHES AND DESPISES GOLDMAN SACHS - and would like nothing better than to see the entire lot of them thrown into the slammer. I realize that this may be considered unreasonable by some, but I don't care. If you turn out to be like AL GORE and are in bed with them plotting how to rape the American public via some phony do-gooder tax, refer once more to item #4.
- WILLING TO PROSECUTE MOODY'S, S&P ET AL for fraud, incompetence and general stupidity. If there is no law for that, make one. We'll all look the other way for 15 minutes. We are not going to shrug off what has been done to this country. We expect to see some heads on some sticks. (Expression courtesy of John & Ken)
That's it for now.
PS - If you would like to volunteer for the firing squad or be on the heads-on-a-stick committee, just leave a message in the comments section (and indicate your preference). Thank you, and have a lovely day.