Here is my current thinking on the state of things:
- Steven Lerner's stated goal of the OWS picnic was to "bring the crisis to the rich" by collapsing a bank or two. I watched the video and I saw and heard him say that.
- It is questionable whether the rabble rousers have enough funds in the bank for BofA or Chase to experience any significant liquidity crisis if they withdraw their money and close their accounts.
- If they do, the collapse of a major bank is no trivial matter and you should prepare for VERY BAD THINGS.
- Since the media and the politicians are a bunch of liars thieves and whores, I would not put it past them to use this as an excuse, regardless of whether it is true or not, to impose some sort of draconian measures "for our safety".
- The final stage of the endgame goal is to create chaos and anarchy, and produce a crisis of the magnitude such that the sheeple scream for the government to do something.
- The something that results will be a power grab that would not have been possible under normal circumstances. This can include martial law, suspension of elections, the rounding up of the trouble makers, the freezing of all assets in the banking system... use your imagination. I don't know what it is yet, but there will be something. We are watching a well-choreographed play, and the directors have a definite goal.
- Whatever it is, it is not going to be good for anyone but the directors. We the people are the extras in this production, and should it turn into the blockbuster they hope it does, we will not share in the rewards.
- I suggest you do not withdraw your money out of the major banks, not for the love of major banks, rather for the love of your own personal safety and well-being.
This crisis started in government. The first signs of trouble were seen in the near collapse of FANNIE and FREDDIE. They were the ones which allowed underwriting standards to go to hell, which meant money was lent to people who could not repay it, and when they started to not repay it, the bubble collapsed.
If you ask me, Goldman Sachs is in collusion with the Federal Government. They took the worthless loans, chopped them up and re-sold them to everybody. They did not do this without full knowledge of FANNIE AND FREDDIE - BOTH QUASI GOVERNMENT INSTITUTIONS.
Don't be stupid.