- Mitt Romney Military Service - Mitt Romney has never served in the military.
- Jon Huntsman - A Personal Friend Of President Barack Obama - Military Service Unknown (Means Probably Not)
- Congressman Ron Paul - Active Duty Flight Surgeon From 1963-65; Air National Guard From 1965-68.
- Former Speaker Newt Gingrich - Avoided The Draft, Did Not Serve.
- Michelle Bachmann - was/is a girl
- Barack Obama - Yeah right.
Our next scheduled war is with Iran. Our military is now a tool of Goldman Sachs and a welfare program for Haliburton. I am kind of sick of war. My grandfather told me that people who have been to war, have seen it, and the damage it does are more likely to exhaust all other options before choosing war. Also, the military instills a sense of honor in a person. If you are a war monger, vote for Barack Obama or one of the other stooges. If you really want change, it is looking like there is only one choice.
Notice how scared the media is? That's how you know.
Want to be picked up and put in a FEMA camp? Don't vote for Ron Paul. Want to see the English language version of the same Internet the Chinese get to see? Don't vote for Ron Paul.
Want to have your living standard forcibly lowered, Don't vote for Ron Paul.
The worst thing about Ron Paul is that he will probably be assassinated if he wins. All the criminals won't be able to get away with their crimes if Ron Paul is president.
PS Do yourself a favor, cancel your cable TV.